Ingredients(8″ pan friendly)
2 cup all purpose flour
2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 baking powder
1 1/2 baking soda
1 cup unflavoured oil
1 cup hot water
1 cup milk
2 eggs (room temperature)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp coffee powder (instant)
How do we do it1. Sift well the flour, baking powder, baking soda and the cocoa powder. Add the sugar and mix well.
2. Add coffee powder to the hot water and maintain it hot.
3. In a deep bowl mix all the wet ingredients (oil, milk, hot coffee and the eggs)
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients (sifted) to the wet ingredients and mix well.
5. Add vanilla essence and mix.
6. Pour into a greased baking tin and bake it for 30 minutes in a pre-heated (180 ° C) oven.
This is the base cake. Now its your creativity and the taste pallette which will decide how you want her dressed, scantly or doused in a ganache.